BLOG:

Thank you

One year ago this week, we kicked off this campaign with a promise to run a grassroots, neighbor-to-neighbor campaign focused on a better future for our students, seniors and working families. Today, I am proud to say we have stuck to that promise and I could not be more proud of the campaign we have run.

Thanks to your support, I am humbled to announce that we won a decisive victory in last night's primary election and I am honored to be your Democratic nominee in House District 4.

I am so grateful for the tireless work of our dedicated volunteers and supporters like you. Thanks to your help, we knocked on thousands of doors, made thousands of phone calls, sent hundreds of postcards, and hosted house parties and town halls in every corner of our community.

This was your victory and we could not have done this without you.

Our work does not end here. In fact, this is only the beginning. The weight of the challenges before us is great. However, I am so optimistic about our future because I have seen first hand how strong this community can be when we work together. I am absolutely confident that together, we will have a community voice in the State House.

Thank you again for your hard work and support.

Dan Pabon
posted by Dan Pabon for Colorado HD4, 10:55 AM
Bookmark and Share