PRESS RELEASE:

Dan Pabon Congratulates Councilman Rick Garcia

DENVER, CO -- Dan Pabon, Democratic candidate for House District 4 in Northwest Denver, today commented on Rick Garcia's appointment to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as Rocky Mountain Regional Director:

"I am so proud that one of Northwest Denver's own has been chosen to lead HUD's Rocky Mountain Region, and I send my most sincere congratulations to Councilman Garcia. I thank him for his service to our community and wish him and his family the very best in their next adventure." 

"As Councilman Garcia tackles our Regional HUD issues, I will continue our campaign for the State House.  I am more committed than ever to ensuring my lifelong community of Northwest Denver has a voice in the legislature.  The tremendous support our campaign has received so far has been humbling and we are working for a strong showing at the caucuses in March and the primary in August."

Dan Pabon grew up in Northwest Denver and is running to replace term-limited Jerry Frangas in the Colorado House of Representatives.
posted by Dan Pabon for Colorado HD4, 8:06 AM
Bookmark and Share