BLOG:

Our Future Arrives This Week

The future of our community will be arriving in your mailbox this week.


Mail ballots are going out this week to fellow Democrats in North and West Denver. This is your opportunity to cast your vote and choose the leaders who will be your voice in government.


This election is enormously important and I am asking for your support. Our community is at a crossroads where, for the first time in eight years, our State House seat has no incumbent running for re-election. We will truly be choosing a new voice for our community.


I am running for State Representative because I grew up here in Northwest Denver, and the people facing challenges like losing their job, health insurance coverage or their home are not simply voters to me -- they are my former teachers, coaches, lifelong neighbors and fellow parents of children facing the real possibility of growing up in a world with fewer opportunities.


We stand here at this crossroads and for their sake, these challenges demand more than election-cycle solutions. I am committed to finding these solutions the only way I know how: as a community. United. Together. That's why our campaign is powered by individual donors and community volunteers -- not a single special interest PAC dollar.


I am asking for your support so I can be your voice in government. Our community deserves a representative who listens to us all and shares the same stake in our future.


I am committed to working hard for the families of North and West Denver and speaking for all of us in the legislature.

posted by Dan Pabon for Colorado HD4, 8:44 AM
Bookmark and Share